Hello everyone, in this article we’ve some random interesting Fun Facts to share with you. I know you all love Interesting facts, that’s why you’re here. So, without wasting any time let’s start reading these Random Fun Facts.
Fun Facts To Share
- The world’s biggest bananas are found in Papua, New Guinea. The leaf of these bananas grows upto 2.5 metres.
- The amount of water that comes from the AC’s in Burj Khalifa in a year is enough to fill 20 Olympic swimming pools. Around,946,000 liters of water is used on a daily basis, but more crazy is the amount of water produced over the year in the form of condensation from air conditioners.
- The Three Gorges Dam in China is so huge that it has slowed the rotation of earth. This dam produced the most amount of electricity between 2012-16 in the whole world.
- Only female mosquitoes bite.
- The creators of ADIDAS and PUMA were brothers.
- African Blackwood is the world’s most expensive wood which costs around 7 lakhs per Kg. The fun fact about this wood is that it takes 60 years to grow. This wood is mainly used for making music instruments.
- Norwegians pay half taxes in November, so that everyone has more money for Christmas.
- More than 95% of people in the world writes their own name after buying a pen.
- Elephant seals can hold their breath for upto 2 hours underwater without coming on surface.
- Did you know that the call of a blue whale can reach 180 decibels which is as loud as a jet plane, and that makes the Blue Whale the loudest animal of this world.
- The letter “i” that apple uses in it’s every product stands for “Interactive”.
- This one is a really interesting fact. In 1830s ketchup was used as a medicine.. Yes, don’t be shocked ketchup was being used then as a medicine for curing diarrhoea, jaundice and indigestion.
- Cutting down saguaro cactus in Arizona is an offence. The reason why there’s such a law is because these cactus takes a long time to grow. They have a life span of 150-200 years if not cut down or harmed.
- The machine which is used to detect lie is called polygraph. Yes, you mave have heard the name lie detector test in movies but it’s not the real name.
- Brazil is the No.1 country in terms of Coffee production. It’s a true powerhouse of coffee production. The country single-handedly produces nearly 40% of the world’s coffee supply.
- Ever heard about the world’s most valuable and expensive tooth. Yes, you read it right. The world’s most expensive tooth is of Sir Issac Newton which was sold for 3363 dollars in 1816, or in today’s terms $35,700.
- You will be shocked to know that Turkmenistan is the only country in this world, who provided free gas, water and electricity to its citizens from 1993 to 2019.
- The world’s deepest place is the Mariana Trench in Pacific ocean which is 36000 feet deep.
Hope, you liked these fun facts. Visit us often to read more fun facts to share. Thanks for your valuable time.